Please schedule an appointment for a skin screening if you notice:
- Asymmetry in a mole
- Ragged, blurred or irregular borders of moles
- Different shades of color in a mole
- Diameter larger than the eraser of a pencil
- A mole that is elevated or raised from the skin
- A new mole that looks different from the others on your body
- Any change in the appearance of an existing mole
Self-examination of the skin is important to detect any of these changes. Examine your skin while it is still wet and use a full-length mirror. Pay special attention during times of pregnancy, menopause or during teenage years. The doctors can advise you regarding the details and frequency of these exams.
Concerned About Skin Cancer?
Book an appointment today for a consultation.